Prep Time: 10 mins Cook Time: 25 mins Time: 35 mins
Serving Size: 6 ppl
- 1 bag “Farmer’s Own” Sweet Potato Chips
- 3 garlic gloves, minced
- 6 ounces fresh baby spinach
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 shallot, peeled and minced
- Kosher salt
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 1/4 cups shredded mozzarella
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 1 (8-ounce) jar of artichoke hearts, drained and roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a medium skillet, set over medium heat, add the spinach. Allow it to wilt, about 2 to 3 minutes. Transfer to a bed of paper towels or a clean kitchen towel. Squeeze the water out of the spinach and then place it in a medium bowl.
- In that same skillet, set over medium heat, add in the olive oil, garlic and shallots. Add a pinch of salt and cook until softened, about 1 to 2 minutes. Transfer to the bowl with the spinach.
- Next, add the artichokes, cream cheese, ¾ parmesan cheese, ¾ cup mozzarella, sour cream, Worcestershire and hot sauce. Mix together vigorously with a spoon. You want it thoroughly all mixed.
- And transfer it to a baking dish. Top it with the remaining parmesan and mozzarella, transfer to the oven to bake for 25 minutes. The cheese should be all melty and golden.
- Serve warm with “Farmer’s Own” Sweet Potato Chips.