Portion: 4pp – Preparation time: 10 min. – Cooking time: 30 min. – Total time: 40 min.
- 1 bag “Mi Cosecha” Plantain Chips or Plantain Scoops
- 1 – 15oz can of black beans
- 1/8 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 chicken or vegetable cube
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons queso blanco, for serving
- Place all the ingredients (including the water inside the can of beans) in a small saucepan over low heat and mix to incorporate.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes until tender, mixing every 5-7 minutes.
- Once the beans are tender mash with a potato masher. Taste and adjust seasoning to linking, if it is too thick at a tablespoons of olive oil to loosen it up.
- Top with more cilantro and queso blanco. Serve with plantain chips or scoops.