Portion: 4pp – Preparation time: 15 min. – Cooking time: 30 min. – Total time: 45 min.
- 2 – 5oz bag of “Farmer’s Own” Mixed Chips
- 2 whole chicken breasts, boneless and skinless, cut into strips
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon Salt, plus more as needed
- 2 whole eggs, beaten
- Process the “Farmer’s Own” Mixed Chips in a food processor until you get fine crumbs and place in a bowl.
- In another bowl place the flour and in another the beaten eggs.
- To prepare the chicken fingers, cover the chicken strips with salt and then pass them through a layer of flour, then quickly dip in the beaten egg, then cover with the crumbs.
- Heat your oven or air fryer to 375 degrees F.
- Put the chicken strips in batches from 8 to 10 minutes per side, keeping an eye on them so that they do not brown too much (lower the heat a little if necessary).
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.