Prep Time: 5 minutes | Serves 5-6 people
- 1 bag “Mi Cosecha” Yuquita Chips
- ½ cup packed fresh chives
- ½ cup packed fresh cilantro
- ½ cup packed fresh parsley
- 1 garlic clove
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- Pinch kosher salt, more to taste
- Place cilantro, chives, parsley, and garlic in a food processor and process until finely chopped.
- With motor running, drizzle in the olive oil until incorporated. Add mayonnaise and yogurt and processed until incorporated. Taste dip and add salt to taste.
- Serve dip with “Mi Cosecha” Yuquita Chips.