- Prep Time: 15min
- Cook Time: 10min
- Total Time: 25min
- Serves: 4-6ppl
- 1 bag “Farmer’s Own” Sweet Potato Fries
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1 medium avocado, diced (about 5 oz)
- 6 slices bacon, cooked, diced
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp green onion, chopped
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp sriracha
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Cook the fries according to package instructions.
- In the meantime, prepare the spicy mayo by mixing mayonnaise with sriracha, adjust spice to your liking.
- Once fries are cooked, plate and top with, cheese, bacon, tomato, avocado, and green onion. Add salt to taste and drizzle spicy mayo over the top.
- Serve immediately.