Yellow Sweet Potato Fries
Weight: 1.25 lb Bag
Farmer’s Own was created to honor the legacy of Antonio “Toño” Colón, a hard-working farmer who dedicated decades of his life to excellence in agriculture. From the selection of the perfect seeds, to delivery of top-notch products, his passion and attention to detail ensured freshness and quality.
Farmer’s Own is the legacy of a long heritage of farmers with strong belief in freshness and quality. From the selection of the best seeds to packaging, Farmer’s Own pays attention to every detail to guarantee the finest natural product.
About Sweet Potato
- Also known as batata, sweet potato is a tasty vegetable that can be eaten in any meal course: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and even in your Dessert!
- Sweet potato is rich in fiber, vitamin A, Vitamin C, Iron, Calcium, Selenium, and is considered a superfood.
- Farmer’s Own includes Sweet Potato in its lineup of tasty vegetables to add to your diet, and presents different ways for you to eat them.
- AIR FRIER – Spray the basket of air frier with oil or cooking spray. Pour 1/2 to 1 pound of Farmer’s Own product into the air frier depending on its capacity. Cook at 400 F (200 C) for 18 to 20 minutes, shaking the basket halfway through. Plate, season and enjoy.
- DEEP FRYER – Preheat oil to 350 F (177 C). Fill 1/3 of the basket with Farmer’s Own product and Cook for 3-4 minutes Plate, season and enjoy.
- OVEN – Preheat oven to 425 F (220 C). Spread Farmer’s Own product in the baking tray. Cook Full Bag for approximately 20 minutes. Plate, season and enjoy.
Product must be fully cooked for food safety and quality. For best results cook from a frozen state to a desired texture, crispness and to a light golden colour. APPLIANCES MAY VARY, Adjust cooking time as needed.