Taro Fries “Palitos de Malanga”
Weight: 1.25 lb Bag
Farmer’s Own was created to honor the legacy of Antonio “Toño” Colón, a hard-working farmer who dedicated decades of his life to excellence in agriculture. From the selection of the perfect seeds, to delivery of top-notch products, his passion and attention to detail ensured freshness and quality.
Farmer’s Own is the legacy of a long heritage of farmers with strong belief in freshness and quality. From the selection of the best seeds to packaging, Farmer’s Own pays attention to every detail to guarantee the finest natural product.
About Taro (Malanga)
- Taro, also known as “Malanga”, is a unique looking vegetable. It can be identified by the pink flakes all around. It has a rich and nutty flavor, and it a very tasty treat.
- Taro is an excellent source of fiber and resistant starch, and has a variety of antioxidants and polyphenols.
- Farmer’s Own seeks to bring new ways to eat Taro, and to introduce this tasty vegetable in your diet!
- AIR FRIER – Spray the basket of air frier with oil or cooking spray. Pour 1/2 to 1 pound of Farmer’s Own product into the air frier depending on its capacity. Cook at 400 F (200 C) for 18 to 20 minutes, shaking the basket halfway through. Plate, season and enjoy.
- DEEP FRYER – Preheat oil to 350 F (177 C). Fill 1/3 of the basket with Farmer’s Own product and Cook for 3-4 minutes Plate, season and enjoy.
- OVEN – Preheat oven to 425 F (220 C). Spread Farmer’s Own product in the baking tray. Cook Full Bag for approximately 20 minutes. Plate, season and enjoy.
Product must be fully cooked for food safety and quality. For best results cook from a frozen state to a desired texture, crispness and to a light golden colour. APPLIANCES MAY VARY, Adjust cooking time as needed.