Cassava Fries “Palitos de Yuca”
Weight: 1.25 lb (567 g) Bag
Farmer’s Own was created to honor the legacy of Antonio “Toño” Colón, a hard-working farmer who dedicated decades of his life to excellence in agriculture. From the selection of the perfect seeds, to delivery of top-notch products, his passion and attention to detail ensured freshness and quality.
Farmer’s Own is the legacy of a long heritage of farmers with strong belief in freshness and quality. From the selection of the best seeds to packaging, Farmer’s Own pays attention to every detail to guarantee the finest natural product.
- Cassava, also known as “Yuca”, is native to Central American regions, and is a staple food in Latin American, Asian, and African cultures.
- Cassava is known to be a good source of Fiber, Copper, Magnesium, and Vitamin C. It has several more health benefits.
- Farmer’s Own provides an alternative way to eat cassava, giving better options to introduce cassava into your diet, and get all the health benefits cassava can grant you.
- Read our article about the Health Benefits of Cassava.
- AIR FRIER – Spray the basket of air frier with oil or cooking spray. Pour 1/2 to 1 pound of Farmer’s Own product into the air frier depending on its capacity. Cook at 400 F (200 C) for 18 to 20 minutes, shaking the basket halfway through. Plate, season and enjoy.
- DEEP FRYER – Preheat oil to 350 F (177 C). Fill 1/3 of the basket with Farmer’s Own product and Cook for 3-4 minutes Plate, season and enjoy.
- OVEN – Preheat oven to 425 F (220 C). Spread Farmer’s Own product in the baking tray. Cook Full Bag for approximately 20 minutes. Plate, season and enjoy.
Product must be fully cooked for food safety and quality. For best results cook from a frozen state to a desired texture, crispness and to a light golden colour. APPLIANCES MAY VARY, Adjust cooking time as needed.