Plantain Croutons “Platanutres”
Fresh natural plantain croutons made fresh and very simple, a delight for your taste buds, a sophisticated way to experience your salads or soups . The taste will keep you coming back for more. You want a product that tastes as good as it looks. Farmer’s Own croutons are a healthier and tastier alternative to ordinary bread croutons. Re-imagine the salad experience with Farmer’s Own.
Weight: 5 oz (140g) bag
Ingredients: Plantain, Vegetable Oil (Palm Oil and/or Sunflower Oil). CONTAINS NO ALLERGENS
Farmer’s Own was created to honor the legacy of Antonio “Toño” Colón, a hard-working farmer who dedicated decades of his life to excellence in agriculture. From the selection of the perfect seeds, to delivery of top-notch products, his passion and attention to detail ensured freshness and quality.
- The Plantain: What would Latin American culture do without it? It is recognized around the world for its great taste and variety of ways to eat it.
- Plantains not only taste amazing, but also have a variety of health benefits, being a great source of fiber, iron, and vitamin C
- Farmer’s Own provides classic tostones and plantain fries, a tasty alternative for normal fries.
- Farmer’s Own also offers a wide variety of chips and croutons based on Plantains.
- Read our article about the health benefits of plantains.